the end is near.....

the end is near.....

goflyakiteV

Registrant
i've been out of work for 2 years from an job injury, my wife is loosing her job aug 1 this year. WHAT NEXT???????? am tired and have hit bottom. really, the pits. can't control my emotions, crying most of the time, thinking back yesteryears when younger and had little or no problems. got to find mindself, sorry to bother you and whine like a baby, i'm lost, but death is no answer! maybe i'll give in to the man in my head and go back to who knows where......sorry, i can't......sorry

Scot,

I have been in a similar place myself and I thought that there was no way out. I have found though that just when you think you can't go on, you will get a break.

I know that it must be really difficult for you right now, but please don't give up. There are too many people who care about you and your well being.

I don't look at you as whining. I am glad that you are able to share your feelings and what you are goiong through with us. Thank you for honoring us with your trust.

Peace,

Jim :cool:

THANKS JIM.......I FEEL BETTER TODAY. I TOOK MY OWN ADVICE AND STARTED LISTENING TO MYSELF TALK. IT WASN'T PRETTY BUT, I CAN NOW SAY I HAVE HEARD THE WORD AND I SHOULD LIVE UP TO IT.

MY MAIN CONCERN IS NOW I HAVE TO GROW AND BE OBSERVANT TO WHAT I THINK AND SAY. THE PAST IS THE PAST.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

HOW ARE YOU DOING? TALK TO ME...SCOT