survivor for the past 28 years

survivor for the past 28 years

JoshuaT

Registrant
Hey I don't know if your familiar with Embryotic therapy but here's my truth and I urge you to share it freely

I was abducted and raped by an unknown man when I was twelve years old and today I am forty and have never caused physical harm to another human being. I attribute this mostly to what I call embryotic water therapy which I applied to myself after reading about the studies medical researchers were conducting on dual diagnosis patients of mental retardation and epilepsy. Their studies were trying to calm the patients both mood and epileptic episodes via a mental back door approach. Their hypothesis was given the communication barriers was to replicate the womb. The first traumatic experience in life is birth and the worst is what we have survived. So I started to conduct my own therapy sessions when I was about fourteen by going to apartments that had a jacuzzi tub and started submerging my entire self underwater allowing the jets to replicate the sounds of digestion. In times of high stress or anxiety attacks today I have to admit I am proud of this realization and hope that it may help other survivors. I believe it also is a great way to attack anger management from a mental back door

I've spent my share of time under water in jacuzzis. Now I know what it was so soothing! Thanks for the info. I also find that just floating in pools is rather helpful.

-Marcus

Hey I don't know if your familiar with Embryotic therapy but here's my truth and I urge you to share it freely

I was abducted and raped by an unknown man when I was twelve years old and today I am forty and have never caused physical harm to another human being. I attribute this mostly to what I call embryotic water therapy which I applied to myself after reading about the studies medical researchers were conducting on dual diagnosis patients of mental retardation and epilepsy. Their studies were trying to calm the patients both mood and epileptic episodes via a mental back door approach. Their hypothesis was given the communication barriers was to replicate the womb. The first traumatic experience in life is birth and the worst is what we have survived. So I started to conduct my own therapy sessions when I was about fourteen by going to apartments that had a jacuzzi tub and started submerging my entire self underwater allowing the jets to replicate the sounds of digestion. In times of high stress or anxiety attacks today I have to admit I am proud of this realization and hope that it may help other survivors. I believe it also is a great way to attack anger management from a mental back door
That sounds like a good way to help, makes me think of deprivation chambers where it cuts out all light and sound.
May you continue to heal.

And sadly I wish I could say it was said for amusement or out of boredom but no 1996 I was abducted by an unknown man and he rapes me and then threatened to come back and kill me and my family if I told anyone and that fear stayed with me till after my mom died

@JoshuaT that story of rape breaks my heart, as do so many of the other stories here. We've all been there in one way or another but the suddeness and violence of your story is, well, tragic. I'm so sorry you faced that. Keep right on sitting in hot tubs my friend. The embry state sounds perfect for you.