General Thoughts to Share Something Good I Did Today

I had a gig tonight (last night?) and though there was a lot of people there I didn’t get overwhelmed. Had an awesome show. Now I leave in 5 hours to record an album so I’m gonna get some sleep.

This reminds me of what my T told me to do every morning. Find something to be grateful for every day. No matter how small.
Doing something good everyday! Size doesn’t matter. 😉
Helped my wife mulch her flower beds!

Can't think of anything good i did today but i spent more time with my cat. She gives the best cuddles and managed to have a peaceful nap with her by my side ☆

walked around a local festival for a limited time today with the wife and kids. didn't result in any overwhelm, meltdown or unmanageable stress so it was great to feel more present in watching the boys enjoy themselves.

took the boys to their favorite park for a couple hours. they had a great time so i think i also had a great time

Went for a long walk to the library where I looked at old school annuals. I reconnected a lot faces to old memories (not everything was bad back then). I'm a shower guy, but today I'm opting for a relaxing soak in the tub!

This is a ver nice idea, thanks for the post.

Today I handed in a declaration of support for local small associations even if I'm not in any.

yesterday i didn't make note and share, something good i did yesterday was being an involved parent with my son's preschool and taking note of how i can continue to be a better father.

this morning i cleaned up around the house, gonna attept to make a repair on the washing machine later. 🤞