Let's write a senryu together - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's write a senryu together - Part 1
I am an android
held together by wire
and a crazy brain
@Darren White -
I've found myself drawn to this thread frequently since you started it, before I even tried to post myself. This senryu poem you posted many months ago is one on which I've been fixated, and read over and over - the best descriptor of my life, like you read my mind and articulated better than I ever could.
Bloody fucking brilliant.
Thanks for this valuable thread.

@Darren White -
I've found myself drawn to this thread frequently since you started it, before I even tried to post myself. This senryu poem you posted many months ago is one on which I've been fixated, and read over and over - the best descriptor of my life, like you read my mind and articulated better than I ever could.
Bloody fucking brilliant.
Thanks for this valuable thread.
Thank you :)

I have copied the senryu into a document which I'll keep updated on my laptop. Because it's such a valuable document of our feelings. It's moving and very special. And since I have no idea how long, and how many words a post is allowed to be I thought it a good idea to keep it safe and together.

All at once I Bloom!
Glorious, Abundant, Whole,
I breath life at last.

You're not serious
You must be delirious
That can't be the truth
Kwawk, what a great senryu to capture the denial that many of us hear. It wasn't that bad. It never happened. What are you crazy!? We know those words hurt almost as much as the thing they are denying happened. Thank you for sharing this.

Kwawk, what a great senryu to capture the denial that many of us hear. It wasn't that bad. It never happened. What are you crazy!? We know those words hurt almost as much as the thing they are denying happened. Thank you for sharing this.
@jeffel - mi hermanito, it is reassuring for me to know that you are getting validation, acknowledgment, and support in your life from people who truly give AF about your well-being. Keep doing yourself righteous, Youngblood.

Status
Not open for further replies.