I'm the ultimate COWARD

I'm the ultimate COWARD
Update - I'm in the process of writing down the details of my abuse on paper. This is more difficult than I ever imagined.

I feel like I'm 10 years old again. But I'm finally begining to understand how he was able to abuse me for over a year. He used my feelings of shame and fear against me. He manipulated me to keep quiet. He knew I was so ashamed and fearful for looking at those dirty magizines that I could not tell anyone. I was afraid that he was going to tell my mother and the nuns at my new school that I was looking at pictures of naked girls. The nuns would tell God what I was doing. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200, Go straight to HELL and BURN!!!

I am writing out the details of my abuse for the investigators that I am working with. This process is taking longer than I thought but they have come up with some ideas to corner him that I have not thought of. It will be worth the wait. It is also giving me the time I need to prepare for the confrontation.

Please say a prayer for me (as I am not yet able to pray for myself),

Brian

Brian,

I am with you 100%, your doing great too. our setting a great example for others by doing what your doing, i will be saying some prayers for you for sure, keep up the good work, your a good man.

John

I fianally realized who the coward is.

I'm starting a new topic. Please post to me there. "I'm a SURVIVOR !!"

Brian