hi

hi

GSB

New Registrant
Hi guys

I am new here and wanna thank you all for being so kind. Had a long chat with Thad yesterday and been thinking about that talk the whole day now.

I tried to get someting written but can't find the right words it seems.
Last few weeks at school were lousy at best, failed 4 test I really should have passed but somehow messed up, everyone around me is nagging I should do "something" just don't tell me what that something is and I sure as hell can't figure it out anymore.
everybody I speak to says you're fine, nothing wrong and stuff, but why do I feel like shit? I feel like nothing, keep shutting up when I wanna talk should talk, keep pushing people away that are nice and keep getting myself into trouble I don't want any of this to happen. I want it to stop but don't know how anymore

BSB; Thad is absolutely the best person you could have spoken to.

It is a natural thing that things seem out of whack for you right now and that you have some emotions that others do not understand.

You are young and I am glad that you have found us. Just sorry for why you are here.

It can be a daunting experience to post for the first time for young men trying to come to grips with many issues. So take you time and please be gentle with yourself ok. You deserve that.

Read, listen, talk and post and join us. You will find we come from a diverse background and every element of society. We do not judge. We care , have brotherly affection of the really good kind, offer support and shoulders to lean on.

So Welcome BSB