JJ) The Conservative

JJ) The Conservative

tommyb

Registrant
(a chapter)

3 pm text:

"I know gay people exist. My position is, you are my son and I love you. If you are gay, that is your business. I wish you well. Hope you can enjoy most of your day."

3 am text:

"Where did that come from ... Don't worry, Mom. You didn't fail as a parent. It's been over a week of maybe having the Covid. The symptoms aren't bad. I got through Thanksgiving by staying up late last night and sleeping through most of it. Hence, the timing of this text. I went to Basic Training a devastated adolescent. Excuse me for not having enough girlfriends. 'Would never have let anyone near the house, which really hurt the boy down the street's feelings. Then got broke down and built back up because that's what the Army does, they make sure you were raised right. Excuse me for having had innocent eyes ....

"Yeah, that house was a living hell, mainly due to the females, but it didn't decide anything. Happy Thanksgiving."

(3:05 am)

"What points do I get when abusing a female ... But females ... Wow do ya'll get a lot out of abusing males. He was classically autistic in the eighties and nineties and our females, including you, pounced on him, a good boy, because you saw an opening. Thanks for that male, your husband, harming him; great stuff. Ya'll did a good job of it. All really devastating, sure, but, sorry ... It didn't take. 'Let you think it did all day long because it keeps ya'll out of my life. It gives ya'll that satisfaction you need. That: We successfully abused an American boy. That sense of satisfaction you and yours so desperately need."

That's what was sent. Cold sober.

How do I clean this up before she wakes.

Texts aren't like posts. 'Can't edit or delete.

Last edited:

(4:59)

"Autistics tend not to marry or have kids. You know those two guys who started Apple in a garage ... The one not Steve Jobs was autistic. 'Never married. Never had kids. Excuse me for engineering heights of your technology."

'Also sent that. 'Just wait til seven, when I can buy alcohol.

'Don't want to hurt her.

Last edited:
You don't need that alcohol. You spoke the truth from a place deep down that had things to say at 3:00am. As awkward and as painful as it may be to wait for it to be seen, you actually said how you feel. You stood up for yourself and you took some ownership of who you are. (the Engineer, the soldier, the intelligent person on the spectrum, the survivor) I know you don't want to hurt anybody, but what about the pain you have carried from childhood. You have the right to feel better. (without the alcohol)

Alright, I'll read the text she sent several hours ago.

No, 'didn't drink.

'Give me a minute ...

Last edited:

Everything's okay.

She thought she was a bad mom and instantly admitted it and apologized. A bad mom ... The only one of her siblings to procreate. And she's the autistic. Not classically ... Anyway. Took care of it. All's good.

Thanks, man.

'Cause 'would've drank and it could've gone south.

Instead I watched 30Rock all day while trying not to smoke cigarettes.

'Cause smoking a cigarette while you have Covid symptoms is really stupid.

Last edited:

(Back to The Conservative)

You'll have to go back to Paul Ryan becoming Speaker.

All the pageantry.

He fought against it.

Democrats will be Democrats.

Does it give them solace that Republicans sent death threats against the same American lives...

'Always 'wonder.

During the railroad days the American media, across the board, insisted 'would cause a genocide.

And they admitted they'd be in all skin colors.

They said 'would cause white-people-aneurisms across fifty states.

Really. Serious. Using their Ivy League degrees to back it up.

'Know you.

You need things a certain way. You need girls to be smarter than boys. You need someone Black to be the lead instead.

That's not how the lead works, femmie.

That's so sexist, racist, classist, Demo.

Then your white guy had me waterboarded. You know that's true.

No, 'was not waterboarded at the restaurant. 'Goodness ...

Excuse me for making sure you were always safe. Excuse me for being good at it.

Last edited:

Sorry, matheus.

Being quarantined sucks. Like really sucks. The symptoms aren't bad.

They found out 'learned how to read and write.

It's like God's Country.

The only thing 'have going for me is they don't know I'm human.

Last edited:

You don't know these people.

Not you matheus. This really got complicated.

They'd choose common sense over education in a second, any day, any time.

They don't play. That's why you come to us for soldiers.

Maybe I'm literate. Maybe 'memorized the entire Alexandrian library. Prove it.

But you're gonna kill them speaking to them like that. This is serious. You took a course called: How to Sound Authoritative.

So.

Last edited: