Latest activity

• E
    earlybird replied to the thread Balls.
    “Game. Set. Match.” Wouldn’t I like to say those powerful 3 words putting an end to a decades old rigged game. Thanks for not deleting...
  • E
    earlybird replied to the thread Stringless.
    Thanks Darren White, it is warming comforting to be heard. I'll lesson as well.
  • AlexBoyd
    Thanks @earlybird for commenting, and you are partially right about my avatar being a pushback kind of...
  • AlexBoyd
    AlexBoyd replied to the thread To Wander in Darkness.
    From inner lion to outer mouse...it's amazing how certain situations "tame" us.
  • AlexBoyd
    AlexBoyd replied to the thread Alone.
    The good news is that releasing those thoughts through poetry makes us less alone with them. A bigger audience to combat those thoughts...
  • AlexBoyd
    AlexBoyd replied to the thread In an instant I return..
    "I go when the conductors call my name" is an excellent way to explain how we sometimes find ourselves on certain paths to certain...
  • E
    Your avatar eye is intense, I must even admit a bit intimidating. However, I viewed it as a pushback sight against a past transgression...
  • E
    earlybird replied to the thread Stringless.
    Thank you AlexBoyd, for both listening and "hearing" what feels so often unheard.
  • AlexBoyd
    AlexBoyd replied to the thread Stringless.
    Fantastic piece! I hear you.
  • N
    newground posted the thread In an instant I return. in Poetry.
    I Travel at the speed of sound The well-worn path to where I’m bound And in an instant I am found It’s not a place that I would...
  • E
    earlybird posted the thread Stringless in Poetry.
    Stringless With a fiddler’s story to be strummed I hold tight the violin beneath my chin And with a tempo and tune conceived I...
  • Dan99
    Dan99 replied to the thread How necessary is therapy?.
    I can only say what has been true for me. I don't believe I would be where I am without any therapy. Admitting I needed help and finding...
  • Dan99
    New Hampshire bishop accused of abusing teenage boy If you build a society where people are rewarded and given leadership roles for...
  • N
    newground replied to the thread Alone.
    I missed this somehow rick. It is powerful thank you for it and yes tears from the soul is just right. They never show but they are...
  • N
    I think the only reason I remained on this site was the chat function. truthfully at first it was the only thing I could figure out in...