Latest activity

• W
    WG replied to the thread New and scared.
    Joronson - You have a lot to handle just now. I applaud you for being willing to work on these things. As you work through this part of...
  • L
    I haven't logged in in months, but thank you for your reply, Strangeways!
  • S
    This study isn't about a single gene, per se. It says that the entirety of the human genome (including any genes that could lead to...
  • S
    I'm sorry, I personally do not know if similar studies have been conducted on other animals. This study used a technique known as GWAS...
  • SDD757
    I don't think anyone is promoted that there is a gay gene. There are a lot of factors that shape sexuality. It could be related to...
  • J
    Jaxson replied to the thread New and scared.
    Joronson, we are here for you! You are not alone anymore! You have found a site full of guys who will understand you and try and help...
  • SDD757
    If it is me that has made anyone feel this way I apologize. I sometimes go into chat and I am not able to devote the attention that it...
  • S
    A new peer-reviewed study published 2 weeks ago may be interesting to people on this thread. It's the largest, international study ever...
  • F
    flying replied to the thread A voice in my head.
    Reporting on my feelings. Battling a little bit of shame. Some confusion too. I've been getting in touch with myself and learning more...
  • Visitor
    Visitor replied to the thread Forgiving?.
    Wouldn't dream of arguing on that point Jaxson, though there are very conflicted feelings when the perp is your mother and it wasn't all...
  • Shyshark
    ((((((((((((( NC ))))))))))))))) Realizations from long ago can go on for years. because I was so small a lot of my memories were based...
  • Ferguson
    Yes this kind of wisdom has helped me no end recently. It is all making so much more sense now. Thanks
  • J
    Jaxson replied to the thread Forgiving?.
    I speak only of perps. And forgiving ourselves is indeed part of the journey. Forgiving THEM is neither required or desired.
  • Ceremony
    Ceremony replied to the thread Triggering Music.
    A T Skype session is pretty cool. I can understand how EMDR can be done too. I'm glad your insurance is working with you. I worry about...
  • Shyshark
    If there are 4 or 5 or more guys there and/or the chat is lively I come in and say "Hi guys". It draws attention and takes the onus off...