z

z

I don't think I can make it... I told my therapist today that we're just wasting our time together. I can't even begin to discuss things with him (or anyone ELSE). I don't have the courage...I don't have the strength...I don't even know why I'm writing this...I guess I just had to tell SOMEONE. Hang in there y'all...

listen to everything Billy said.
hang on eventhough it feels like everything is falling to pieces. Pick up the pieces one at a time.

NS,

dude, lots of people that have been abused go through there whole lives without ever talking about any of the kinds of hurts we talk about here, just being able to come here and read some of this stuff is a huge step, posting is another one, i happen to think your doing great, your just getting started here, give yourself some time.

Healing is possible, for me and for you, for all of us, just let it happen, keep coming back, keep talking, thats all we ever really have to do, just keep talking.

John

Hi n_s,

I recovered my memory of abuse on Monday, took the day off Tuesday to talk with close friends, went to counseling on Wed, and found this group on Thurs.

This is a process, and it's not going to fix itself in one day. What I find that *I* need the most, is simply having an outlet to express myself. And that is what is so great about these boards! You can write WHATEVER you want!! And I can do it when all my friends are either unavailable, or have gone to sleep.

When I went to my counseling appointment, I don't think it really mattered who was sitting in front of me, as long as I believed that I could trust them to not judge me. I just needed to unload this news so that I wouldn't burst.

I also requested a female therapist. The two friends I discovered this with were also female, and I think I just felt safer with them than with anyone else about this. But you have to trust your therapist, if it's going to work for you.

If you hold back from the therapist, then they can't help you. If trust is lacking, find another therapist! You CAN do that!

Don't give up hope! We're all in this together!

J

Somebody Special,

No, thats not a typo! Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and I will say a prayer for you. Keep talking to your counselor and all of us here at NOMSV. I know you think you have a long road ahead of you (and you may), but it will be well worth it in the end. If you pay attention, you will find some little "gifts" alond side the road to make your journey much more bearable.

Good luck,

Brian

N.S.......LISTEN TO ALL OF US! WE HAVE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO US. WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER AND TO CRY AND FEEL FOR EACH OTHER. YOUR NOT HERE FOR FUN, YOUR HERE TO VENT AND GET YOUR MADNESS AND CONFUSION OUT SO YOU CAN GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU. TELL US ANYTHING, WE WON'T JUDGE YOU OR LAUGH! I HAVE BEEN LAUGHED AT ALL OF MY LIFE, BUT I'M HERE. PEOPLE HERE AT NOMSV ARE KIND AND UNDERSTANDING, AND HELPFUL!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE BE KIND TO YOURSELF AND TALK, IF YOU WANT, BUT, STAY WITH US AND READ ADN GET COUNSELING. IT WORKS........SCOT

Please stay with the therapy even if you feel your not accomplishing anything..I no I have sessions sometimes when I feel like I am getting nowhere...Same old issues haunting me...But they do help, sometime you don't relize it for a few days...And as mentioned many times, stay in touch here...We all care...

all of the above, I will check back when I get home next week. You are special. You are among us now. Read what we have to say.
everyone here is special to me, I cannot do this alone. I need other survivors.