you know what would be awesome....

Hopein14

Registrant
I am without a job again, and despite being an advanced degree'd professional with a shit load of experience, and national certification, I know i have burned a few too mny bridges, engaged with people that I trusted and shared way too much or was in a place of such emotional hurt, and reached out to lessen my own suffering, leaving impressions and concerns in some others minds.

To have a job board or to have the ability to network, but I know we cannot based on the intent and design of this whole community, but fuck, I'm sure there are people on here that could be that connection to a possible role or be seeking the very role in their company that I or another unemployed man can fill, or for their they manager etc. It can feel that much more isolating, and then of course this leads to feeling less then....when you know your past has contributed to your present and will do so to the extent you work it through, into you future, and your really good at what you do, and still have days that leave you as alone as one can be, and work is important to men, very important, i know it is for women too, but there is a very different degree of weight and value that comes from working and is taken away when a man is not in the successful role for which they are hungry to be in once again. This community offers so much in revealing and healing, and I bet that men who are in this community of brothers have higher rates of being unemployed and underemployed, by virtue of how past manifests in the lives when working or climbing the ladder. To be able to ask if any one knows of x or y job openings or can direct you to someone, its another very important yet not talked about issue that is so critical to men;s health and lives..... I know my past has contributed to my current situation in a variety of ways, how could it not, and I would really be relieved if I could reach out to a fellow brother that is in a role that can positively impact a man that is unemployed and feeling less like himself each day...being understood without even a word said is often half the battle when life hands out shit-i have no idea if this communicates what it is I wanted, but fuck being unemployed and nothing in horizon despite herculean efforts sucks-thanks for listening folks

Ferguson

Registrant
Yes I hear you. Life long struggle with this but you appear to have pushed on up the ladder more than me. Be well.

OnceInnocent

Registrant
I am without a job again, and despite being an advanced degree'd professional with a shit load of experience, and national certification, I know i have burned a few too mny bridges, engaged with people that I trusted and shared way too much or was in a place of such emotional hurt, and reached out to lessen my own suffering, leaving impressions and concerns in some others minds.

To have a job board or to have the ability to network, but I know we cannot based on the intent and design of this whole community, but fuck, I'm sure there are people on here that could be that connection to a possible role or be seeking the very role in their company that I or another unemployed man can fill, or for their they manager etc. It can feel that much more isolating, and then of course this leads to feeling less then....when you know your past has contributed to your present and will do so to the extent you work it through, into you future, and your really good at what you do, and still have days that leave you as alone as one can be, and work is important to men, very important, i know it is for women too, but there is a very different degree of weight and value that comes from working and is taken away when a man is not in the successful role for which they are hungry to be in once again. This community offers so much in revealing and healing, and I bet that men who are in this community of brothers have higher rates of being unemployed and underemployed, by virtue of how past manifests in the lives when working or climbing the ladder. To be able to ask if any one knows of x or y job openings or can direct you to someone, its another very important yet not talked about issue that is so critical to men;s health and lives..... I know my past has contributed to my current situation in a variety of ways, how could it not, and I would really be relieved if I could reach out to a fellow brother that is in a role that can positively impact a man that is unemployed and feeling less like himself each day...being understood without even a word said is often half the battle when life hands out shit-i have no idea if this communicates what it is I wanted, but fuck being unemployed and nothing in horizon despite herculean efforts sucks-thanks for listening folks
this is a brilliant idea!

I don't see why we couldn't have this. It would be a tremendous help to a lot of guys. I have retired so no need for me.

The Bluefoot

Registrant
So what happened to the ides. Lets go to the next level if you did not do it already. One of the main reasons I working on my past of dealing with CSA is because I am stuck in Life and cant move forward. I have a job but cant make money. Its based on sales Commissions. and salary. Its a start up company which promises me a great paying job once they have the money plus sales commission . So Right now I have a great title. and made one sale in 18 months. I live on a small trust fund and my husbands salary and we not getting by,. I need to net work , deal with my past and more on all at the same time. Please get back to me. Hopein14