WHY?, No one protects a male child, a victim of sexual abuse by an adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY?, No one protects a male child, a victim of sexual abuse by an adult?

Why21

Registrant
Hello, to all those who read this post and sorry for all those like me that also went unnoticed by family, friends, police officers, doctors and even child protective services? The why? Is, we are males, boys and men not girls. And society today and 30 years ago still haven’t changed. Now a father of 4 with 3 grandchildren and was a single father for 14 years. I was married about 20 years ago, I met this very beautiful out going, just so full of life, ready for anything, lady. My true love. Well, we got pregnant and had a boy, a healthy boy my first son? While we were pregnant I had to tell my wife the truth, I was already a father and had a son when I was over 12 under 16, and what happened next was what I wasn’t accepting to happen, my wife hugged me and said it was okay, she said," so do I and you have been raising him as your own”, my wife was married before me and had a son, I loved as my own, and I still remember the first time he called me daddy it felt so good and I explained I wasn’t his real daddy and he corrected me and said you are my real daddy. See I already had a son 16 years earlier, with my name not my middle but first and last name he had. I had looked for him for years. My wife started to even search for him, but we found nothing, so many horrible things went through my mind, was he in foster care was he …... and more very horrible things I thought happened, and now I really started to panic for his welfare? My wife wanted to name our son after me a jr. We just knew I wouldn’t find him and his name was probably changed, so yeah I have a Jr. 3 more years went by and what to you know we were pregnant again and we had a girl, we were on top of the world, I made more money than we could spend which helps when you have 3 young children to raise, life seemed almost to good to be true. And not even a year after my daughter was born my wife changed, started to drink use drugs and play the suicide game, she cut herself so many times the doctor was going to have her admitted but I always stood by her side. But I made my mind up and told her the next time I’m leaving taking the kids with me and I did. She ended up in trouble with the law and family court gave my soul custody of my 2 kids not my stepson, it broke my heart. So now 4 years later I got that call I just knew that call you have waited for but hoped it would never come, my wife passed way, by this time in life I had been through so much, it was just another day, but I did have a very hard time with this, Why I’m I going through all this, because really I was still that little boy who lost this person who told him ,”I will never leave you”? I trusted her, I loved her, but I believed her and in the end it was all lies.This lady who while I was only 14 years old started a sexual relationship with and we had a child together could be so cruel too. I have a lot more to tell my story isn’t over, so please give me my chance to finally tell my complete self and others I won’t put any names to, so I ask if I can continue? I’m trying to keep the timeline right so I have to go back and try to fix it all so you can understand it correctly. Thanks and I have been a member in male survivors only a short time, but haven’t told my complete story, and need too.

Status
Not open for further replies.