what's something from your journey you're proud of?

what's something from your journey you're proud of?
@JethroTull I hope one day you will be able to fully appreciate the good yo have done.

@Guss Way to go!

@Pollux That’s Huge!

@NotAshamed1962 You broke the cycle!

@newground I hope you too can take stock of what you have done.

@MO-Survivor The gift you gave “Matt” speaks so clearly of the good man we know here.

@Farm medic I have deep respect for your accomplishment. And appreciate your service. Thank you for being better.

@KMCINVA It’s no joke that embracing the truth will bring freedom. Congratulations.

@Wharf_Rat Never forget how huge this is and how brave you are.
Thank You!

@JethroTull I hope one day you will be able to fully appreciate the good yo have done.

@Guss Way to go!

@Pollux That’s Huge!

@MO-Survivor The gift you gave “Matt” speaks so clearly of the good man we know here.

@Farm medic I have deep respect for your accomplishment. And appreciate your service. Thank you for being better.

@KMCINVA It’s no joke that embracing the truth will bring freedom. Congratulations.

@Guss Way to go!

@Pollux That’s Huge!

I know this was a while ago now BDD, I’ve stepped away for a bit. But that you, I hope so too. Thank you

I found (and confronted) one of the two old men who inflicted hours of horrific sexual assault and torture on me, only the year before and...I didn't kill him, as I'd promised myself that I would! He was just this shrivelled up old man, paler than even I am, eyes sunken, not long for the Earth. I doubt that I had it in me, anyway, frankly. I'm proud of that, too, I suppose. Wherever he is, I want him to be happy...it's an odd feeling, to be able to say that. This was a good idea for a thread! 😇