What's an emotional or physical trigger for you that feels really challenging to explain?

What's an emotional or physical trigger for you that feels really challenging to explain?
Yes I saw new versions of the cameras. Still have that angular profile from 70's-80's.still sound the same as well. I was triggered by one that was a present for an adult child of a friend. I managed to dip out and be ill outside. Took 20 min to talk myself down enough to step inside again. Also saw a few at a local Walmart, just a heads up if you get triggered. BTW the packing has that multi colored stripes on it as well.
Oh wow...not sure how I'd feel these days if I saw one, or heard one. I remember the multi-colored stripes well. I'm sorry you have such violent physical reactions but based on the extreme horrors you suffered at her hands, I'm not surprised. I pray that with continued work, the power of the reactions (to all the various triggers) subside in time, brother.

Oh wow...not sure how I'd feel these days if I saw one, or heard one. I remember the multi-colored stripes well. I'm sorry you have such violent physical reactions but based on the extreme horrors you suffered at her hands, I'm not surprised. I pray that with continued work, the power of the reactions (to all the various triggers) subside in time, brother.
Thanks, it's not just the camera, it's also what I was doing when they were taken. Then hearing her voice "Show them how pretty you are". The posing, let alone the degrading outfits. It's too much to accept right now is all.

Your advice will be heeded, I just have to accept, as difficult as that seems right now. Thank you again I appreciate it