What hobbies do y'all have?

What hobbies do y'all have?

AutoRotate

Registrant
I've been into wet plate collodion photography. I'm about 90% done with building my own camera. Its got a lot of flaws and mistakes, but I believe that it will be successful at taking a photograph when I am done. And to be honest, I kind of like my little imperfections in the camera. This hobby has been keeping me sane during the pandemic. My industry ( Live Events ) has taken a very hard hit. I've only had three gigs this fall. This is usually the busy season for me.

I like wood working as a creative escape and punching a heavy bag until i can no longer lift my arms for the rage and anger. I suck at being sober.

Running and mountain biking. Specifically ultra endurance and trail running. And bike packing, think ultralight backpacking but on a bike doing multiday rides.

When I feel like it I'm, of course, into photography. I like to do woodworking and playing my guitar(s).

I was a professional rugby player and track and field athlete. I still play rugby and do some age-group track and field. I also sing opera

I play golf. Unfortunately every golf course is closed here in England. Hopefully lockdown restrictions will be eased in March.

I collect music boxes and am trying to learn doll customization. I also like to do drag performances.

Vintage motocross and building hot rods....I'm 64 and still love flying off of jumps. I have 4 vintage dirt bikes, a 78 Nova 600 h.p. and a Super Charged 55 Chevy gasser making 900 h.p

I’m a gen-x video and tabletop gamer. I also produce a scifi horror audio drama podcast like the Twilight Zone. I work in entertainment, so I’ve been able to make most of my hobbies my job.

I love viewing and making art. If it has artistic value, I'm into it. Also- dogs are awesome. And horror movies. And adventures. And good beer. Oh and poker! Small home games. And marijuana and coffee (not necessarily together)! And music. I love music. And poetry (as long as I've written it myself :p ). And chocolate. And speed - not the drug - the roller coaster kind.

I love viewing and making art. If it has artistic value, I'm into it. Also- dogs are awesome. And horror movies. And adventures. And good beer. Oh and poker! Small home games. And marijuana and coffee (not necessarily together)! And music. I love music. And poetry (as long as I've written it myself :p ). And chocolate. And speed - not the drug - the roller coaster kind.
Yeah! Let’s hang bro!! Let’s go watch a scary movie and go on an adventure. I am so IN!!

I like wood working as a creative escape and punching a heavy bag until i can no longer lift my arms for the rage and anger. I suck at being sober.
At least you're remaining sober through it all. Remember one is too many and a thousand is never enough.

I don't know. I used to garden, and I was a musician and singer. I read a lot. Cooked and entertained. I volunteered a lot at church. After I was almost killed in a wreck, everything screeched to a halt. Work got so busy I didn't have time to even travel for 10 years. Health issues have shut a lot of those doors.
I'm searching again.

Some really interesting and cool hobbies on this thread.
For me: running, lifting, reading and writing :)
The first two have become difficult with the lockdowns and curfews in my country, but the last two have been with me since I knew how. Cannot live without it!

For me, reading has always been my main hobby.

I also collect and grow hosta plants and keep 4 aquariums. Those two hobbies are like therapy for me. :)