Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

Nathan LaChine

Webmaster
Staff member
Everyone,

We will have a official post welcoming everyone back but I wanted to personally welcome you all to our new discussion forum and chat. Please look around and feel free to message me with any questions, concerns, or comments you have. Am very excited to say that the site is now MOBILE FRIENDLY! This was the number one requested feature and am proud to say I am typing this on my smart phone :)

Again welcome welcome all of you to our new home!

Take care,
Nathan LaChine
MaleSurvivor Webmaster/BoD

Everyone,

We will have a official post welcoming everyone back but I wanted to personally welcome you all to our new discussion forum and chat. Please look around and feel free to message me with any questions, concerns, or comments you have. Am very excited to say that the site is now MOBILE FRIENDLY! This was the number one requested feature and am proud to say I am typing this on my smart phone :)

Take care,
Nathan LaChine

Thanks Nathan for all yours and everyones else's efforts to give us a better place to be. thanks.

Peace be safe
Esterio

Good to be back and see things get started. I like that there's a count for Chat now. That should alleviate sitting around for 5 minutes and then leaving.

I'm so glad y'all are back!!! It's been very rough this past month, having just found this board and then watching it go down when I was starting to experience a crisis, which is still ongoing, but having the board around will be a great help. The site looks beautiful although other than the cosmetic changes, I'm not aware of what new functionality is in it, being that I didn't get the chance to familiarize myself with it enough before it went down. Anyway, I'm so glad the board is back! Hope y'all are doing well in your own journeys!

I have been away for a while by my own choice and honestly did not think I would come back. Then this week I got the email about the site being back ( did not realize it was down). I sat staring at the email making me think about things. The struggles I had fist coming here admitting things but also the kind words and support I received also. So I thought maybe this was meant for me to get back on the path to try to find peace. The site looks great also.

Thank you, and nice work!
I love how this new site functions on my iPhone and iPad. More than anything, happy to have you back online.

-G

Hey smc1972,

Welcome back! I had a long break for a while but realized last year that I needed the support and community again. Things got difficult and I realized that my recovery stagnated. It is a great resource and I love je sense of comraderie and mutual understanding. I hope that you continue to find the support that you’re looking for and piece of mind. I am real glad to see that you’ve made your way back here.

Everyone,

Take care,
Nathan LaChine

Thank you so much, Nathan!