Time off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time off

The Bluefoot

Registrant
Since last summer I have slowly been opening my past many tightly closed jams of my past. I started to do research on a book on my life called my friends. Based on 24 friends who mattered in my life. But as I started to do the work in choiring who to talk about among some 450 people I called friends and 12 best friends. I realized I open some jams of my past that I did not remember the abused I suffered from as a child as a teenage. The hell I lived in growing up and the world I never told anyone. The a good friend one mine names Joey S who was going to talk about n the book someone who I meet about 18 years ago who knowns I good at research asked me If I could help him find a lawyer for a friend of his. A very special lawyer. He has a friend who is in a mental hospital and needs out. the State of NY is trying to civil commit him there for 8 to 25 years. He things its on fare the young man is only 23yrs old. SO I looked at his case and got info on him even spoke to him once on the phone and then started my work I found him the lawyer he needed it took 3 months and a lot of work but that's what I do.

That's what I do for fun. I love to help people. But most of all I love to give people a second or even a third change in life. Because of the sexual abuse I suffered in life and I acted out so much I got 4 changes before changed for the better I give the same 4 changes back to people specially young adults who make mistakes in life. I don't condone them what they do wrong but I do forgive them. We are human we make mistakes. and In my eye you entitle to an other change to prove you can do better in life and be someone better then before.

Bradly Needed help, he is also a Male Survivor sexually abused starting at age 3 to 5 by his parents, and then physically abused by foster parents and mentally abused by the system, the state of NY and different schools. At some point of his young life around age 9 he was diagnosed with AS. And not treated for it, and now the State of NY wanted to cover up all the mistakes, by placing him in a mental hospital for 8 to 25 years. Joey and I will not let this happened. If things work out by the end of the summer he be living with Joey.

If it was not for badly I would not know this grow as Bradly told me about this group. Which ahs open my eye to a new world. he has helped me 1000%. Since I meet Bradly, I have gone to PSTD group for 12 weeks, Found a new T specialized in trauma and CSA. I now write things now and cry almost every night and let out my feeling from my body. I took on a new job 3 1/2 weeks ago delivering pizza which doe snot pay well but t does pay money. and is not a commission sales which was my old job. and though i still have the old job I just ask for 7 weeks off on a unpaid vacation and I got it. So I can get mental well or at least better. My boss understands if I get better in the head it do the company a lot good. I have hung out with one of the member from MS, he has come to my home fix my pool stayed over and we have talked and cried together had a had a great time. the beginning of a great friendship. He even met my family and loves them.

I am very Thankful to My Boss Mr. G for giving me a second change in life after I assulted him 29 years ago when I was acting out . I said I was sorry 12 years go and 2 years ago he gave me a very good job. I remain very loyal to him and his company I have stay his business consultant and friend for 29 years. And bradly he messed up big time in life but I paid the favorite forward and gave him the change Mr. G cave me I hope Bradly does as well and builds a 29 year friendship and success story as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.