Threads about random stuff?

Blondecurls

Registrant
The forums are very specific, as intended I guess. But there are things I would like to ask about that doesn't fit in any of the existing categories. I guess I could post in Off Topic but that forum is supposed to be Off Topic so I wont. I would like a forum where I could ask questions.

manipulated

Staff member
The forums are very specific, as intended I guess. But there are things I would like to ask about that doesn't fit in any of the existing categories. I guess I could post in Off Topic but that forum is supposed to be Off Topic so I wont. I would like a forum where I could ask questions.
What questions? Are you sure they don’t fit something?

Blondecurls

Registrant
What questions? Are you sure they don’t fit something?

Questions about you know, stuff. Stuff related to life and the things in life one would like to ask about.

I would like to ask about how to deal with relationships and the issues I experience, I cant find any category for that. I would also like to ask about philosophical questions. The Male Survivor sections dosent have any threads related to this as far as I can see, its about specific experiences related to abuse so I dint want to post in that section. Maybe its just me thats not good at reading and if thats the case then I'm really sorry.

manipulated

Staff member
No need to be sorry (a trait of a lot of survivors, myself included is to say we are sorry for things we need not be or over which we have no control). Those ARE topics appropriate to the Male Survivor thread... you should find lots of prior threads with a search. But you also might want to try chat - currently 4-5 guys there and you are more than welcome

Blondecurls

Registrant
No need to be sorry (a trait of a lot of survivors, myself included is to say we are sorry for things we need not be or over which we have no control). Those ARE topics appropriate to the Male Survivor thread... you should find lots of prior threads with a search. But you also might want to try chat - currently 4-5 guys there and you are more than welcome

Thank you. I will try the Survivor thread. I'm not very good at chatting, but I hope I'll be able to chat with you some day.