This new year

This new year

Lighterknot

Registrant
Hi. I want to get comfortable putting posts here and talking to people. So my idea for that was to post about regular everyday things that are ordinary and not hinting at all about something that makes me nervous and in no way can break any rule or make anyone feel angry, sad, offended, etc.

Today is new years day. I have been out to watch the sunrise like every morning. It was very nice. Some cirrus clouds float through the early sky looking the soft color of cotton candy. I was able to see several Cardinals, a goldfinch, a downy woodpecker.

Thank you and happy new year
Lighterknot

That sounds beautiful !

I watched the sunrise over a meadow! Today
we have robins and Finch's , gulls , in the meadow is grass snakes but u don't usually see those.
The sky fascinates me day or night

Wishing you peace in your healing
HL

Hi. I want to get comfortable putting posts here and talking to people. So my idea for that was to post about regular everyday things that are ordinary and not hinting at all about something that makes me nervous and in no way can break any rule or make anyone feel angry, sad, offended, etc.

Today is new years day. I have been out to watch the sunrise like every morning. It was very nice. Some cirrus clouds float through the early sky looking the soft color of cotton candy. I was able to see several Cardinals, a goldfinch, a downy woodpecker.

Thank you and happy new year
Lighterknot
thank you for dropping beauty and positivity in this place!