Things boys discover

pufferfish

Registrant
We lived in a two-story house. My bedroom was on the 2nd floor. I periodically dropped a lit firecracker from the window.

Puffer

tbkkfile

Registrant
914. Eating 15 year old pickled onions that you find in a friends attic is a dare too far
915. Saltpeter makes great firecrackers

Kenn

Registrant
46. When pulling a stack of the best dinner plates off the table sometimes only the bottom one breaks.

Kenn

On The Fringe

Registrant

Telling your kindergarten teacher that she is squishy like a grandma, when she is a chubby 20 year old is not good.

917. Although it is difficult to do, a go kart will indeed flip.

918. A go kart on top of you is surprisingly heavy. Some parts are kinda hot!

919. A pair of jeans that fit just right and a new pair of cool shoes can make you feel like you can conquer the world for a little while.

pufferfish

Registrant
pufferfish said:
We lived in a two-story house. My bedroom was on the 2nd floor. I periodically dropped a lit firecracker from the window.

919. My goal was to one day pee from the window. Now let's psychoanalyze that!!! :)

Puffer

Last edited by a moderator:
pufferfish said:
My goal was to one day pee from the window. Now let's psychoanalyze that!!! :)

Puffer

... which leads to:

920. When peeing outside, don't pee against the wind, but with it.

roninsteve

Registrant
921. just because the people you are with say it is fine, do NOT pee on an electric fence.

922. pouring methylated spirits on dads workbench lighting it and watching the flame run across the bench is cool.

923. catching the flame in your hand and having your hand on firs without any pain is totally awesome.

924. setting your hand on fire with methylated spirits and waving to mum like that is kind of frowned on.

JayBro

Registrant
925. When not allowed to have toy guns, a banana or mom's highheals can be used as a pretend pistol.

NoSimpleMachine

Registrant
926. Model rocket engines don't have to just be used to launch rockets! They can propel all sorts of other things too. :)

pufferfish

Registrant
927. When you're a baby boy, don't finger paint the wallpaper through the crib slats with excrement.
(abundant supply :crazy: )

928. When you're a toddler boy, don't come into your parent's dinner party totally naked.

Puffer baby

Jonathan64

Registrant
I remember when I was 6 I decided painting my brother's bicycle with my sister's tube of hot pink lipstick. But be careful with that one. Both siblings might wana kill you for that. (Not litteral kill, Just really really mad at little brother)

Age 5 I cut up my mom's $300.00 contact lenses with a pair of scissors.

When I was 9 trying to lick the ice off the freezer shelf, getting stuck and nobody home to help me.

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope

riding your bike full speed into a pond with your friends to see how you can go

you and your best friend losing a fight with a local college kid when you were 12

When I was 9 and trying to look older by sitting in my parents car on my knees with my cousin's winter wool navy uniform in the summer :cool:

shooting your new "real" bow and arrow in your parents finished basement and missing the target 2 out of 3 times.