Things boys discover

Things boys discover
What is SBD?

Sorry for being thick!

"69. When puberty hits with the raging erections that come out of nowhere, keeping your shirttails untucked at all times is a must."

'Andy, can you do problem #12 on the board?' 'No thanks. I'll take the zero.'

'Andy, you look like a slob.' 'You're right. I do.'

Last edited by a moderator:
82. When your Dad is a firefighter, he knows most of the cops and you will NEVER get away with anything.

83 Newts turn to a green slimey mess in acid!
Ask Mr Potts,

ste

84. A sleeping cat is capable of vertical flight. All you need is a vacuum cleaner.

85. There is no such thing as a safe place for your stash or gross-out copies of Rolling Stone.

86. bottle rockets are "perfectly safe," until one hits you in the face.

You guys I can't tell you how much I love this and these posts, very theraputic!

I was trying to remeber some of the happy time in my childhood before I even saw this post and did not get that far. But THIS POST helps tremendously!

Thankyou all very much!!!

oh. 87. Mom won't like itif you give her a bouque of flowers that you picked from HER garden. (she will find out if you took them from the naybors garden as well and will NOT be happy)

88. if you pour gateraid or beer on the camp fire it smells really bad, If you piss on the fire, it will make the smell like Chennel No. 5.

89. Never eat dry oatmeal and then drink lots of water-found out that one the hard way in Disiplenary Bootcamp (hell on earth btw)

90. An Umbrella will Not work as a Parachute if you jump off the garrage.

91. Knowing all the good curse words when you are young is cool. Letting mom know that you know them is not cool. Useing the f work will result in a bar of soap in your mouth for about an hour-then you teast it for the rest of the day!

91. on that note, if one finds them selves in the predicement of bar of soap in mouth try and go for glycerine based soaps (the clear ones), if thats not around, go with Ivory- stay far away from anything that has a strong scent---just because it smells nice does NOT mean it tastes nice. I think I have just a little too much info about this-hehe

92. Fathers do not appreciate it if you tie their work hat down to the furniture with string.

93. Throwing the cat in the air is lots of fun... Till he comes down again!

94. Sliding down a shake roof on your fanny wearing ragged blue jeans... Well, I needed lots of Mercurochrome after I got the slivers picked out! That is the ones I could reach!

A few memories inspired by the thread Melliferal started:

95. Geese HATE boys (can't imagine why).

96. A goose can get halfway to a boy before the boy even starts running.

97. Geese bite HARD!

98. Geese don't let go.

99. Geese hold grudges.

101. Even though you thought it was funny, girls really didn't like have their bra straps snapped.

Melted crayons and lots of syrup do not make a good meal!!!

Very true, Robbie!

103. Mothers seem to be able to figure out when a cat who has been thrown into the air has fallen on a boy.

104. Mothers also seem to know when a boy is lying about a falling cat.

105. Cats run into things when their whiskers have been cut off and it's funnier than hell.

107. Cats act really strange after they've had scotch tape put on the bottom of all of their paws.

Robbie,

Robbie Brown said:
OK...do I print these out for my son to save him time and pain?

Nahhh. Imagine all the hilarious memories he would miss if you did that!!!! :D

Much love,
Larry

Robbie Brown said:
102. Some things ought not be poked with a stick.

108. These things will ALWAYS get poked with a stick.