Things are going to change for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got the notice I have been accepted to a seniors independent living development The rent is good and it has a community garden that they are trying to get people interested in so far not many have tried, So I could start to work on the gardens anytime I want. It is a bigger garden more planters than mine so could grow and feed lots of folks. I am pretty excited for this, I will move within 15 months I am planning on breaking my isolation and older people I get along with just fine, have been helping out in senior residential care and always found the residents to be good to talk with. I have had several life stories told or parts of life stories.

Next good news came when I told my Landlord that I would be moving and ask him what he thought I should do with my place and he told me he will buy me out as he could rent it out easy. It is a nice little place built well and well equipped. Has good garden area with several planters already for someone to grow food and the flowers are all well established. So that took a lot of pressure off me and it will give me money to buy new stuff when I move, it will make my move real smooth.

I am illegible for several different new buildings that are subsidized. This one I want to move into is an old purpose built building 70 years old, it has been all updated and are really well looked after. I think there is 8 apartments all level no stairs and they are all 1 bedroom. It is one block from where I grew up and was put here by a lady that was good friends with most people in town did a lot for the community in the way of seniors care. I remember going to her house lots for different gatherings, my family and 2 other families that were friends of my parents. So I am happy to be connected like I am to this place. It is going to be a great place to live.

Peace be safe.
Take good care
Esterio

Status
Not open for further replies.