Therapy , grooming** triggers

Therapy , grooming** triggers

Healing light

Registrant
My therapy lately has resurfaçed some memories ones that now I can see plainly the grooming that led to coersive control that led to me being stuck all the years I wish I had seen it many years ago. At my age learning to live free and learn who I am like an older teenager does , but I'm not a teenager and can't behave like one.
I wish I could have the time back he took or they took but obviously I need to let that go and look to the future

Therapy has been pretty intense last few weeks and I'm processing alot which is why I'm writing again trying to make sense of the stuff in my head and the emotions I'm feeling

At 9/10 you don't see the train crash ahead I liked my abuser F he included me, he spoke to me he wanted me around him he let me go in his room and things my other cousin's wouldn't let me do there was so many of us the older ones would get sick of us in there stuff or round them they wanted peace and quiet. I remember looking in the bag under his bed he told me not to go in ..... I remember worrying that he would realise I had looked and wouldn't let me in there no more .... This is all before he ever abused me did he tell me not to look knowing I would who knows

The first times he abused me I was really shocked. That started years of me viewing him as two separate people the one who was kind and loved me and the one that scared me

He called IT love though sexual contact, and that couldn't be further from the truth. I did prefer that to him rejecting me , or the verbal and physical abuse when I was a young child .... I wanted to be loved and wanted that's what it all comes down to

My mam wasn't allowed to hug me my father said " he's not a baby , he's not a girl doesn't need them" I was like 5 I did need them
My older brother didn't hug. He fed us though in the years that followed by working hard I do have respect for him I just have no connection don't even think he wants me now more like tolerating something he can't change its how I feel not saying it's how he does since we don't talk feelings or he doesn't

Too much stuff in my head this keeps happening after my sessions with T right now and I struggle to slow it down

Needed this out my head

Peace
HL

At my age learning to live free and learn who I am like an older teenager does , but I'm not a teenager and can't behave like one.
The damn perps stole soooo much from us. And at ages We could not possibly understand the grooming that seems so obvious to us now. I Grieve for loss of youth and youthful freedom to discover but I celebrate freeing myself today from the guilt and shame the Perp cursed us with...

The damn perps stole soooo much from us. And at ages We could not possibly understand the grooming that seems so obvious to us now. I Grieve for loss of youth and youthful freedom to discover but I celebrate freeing myself today from the guilt and shame the Perp cursed us with...

Yes indeed they did , I'm busy leaving the guilt and shame where it belongs and do feel like I'm grieving something I appreciate your post

Peace
HL

My mam wasn't allowed to hug me my father said " he's not a baby , he's not a girl doesn't need them" I was like 5 I did need them

Of course you needed them! Boys, girls, men and women need hugs.
Sorry this struck home. It wasn't spoken as a rule, but no one in my family ever touched, ever!

I am glad you are writing it all down. Keep it coming. After therapy when it all floods out, just dump it here.

Of course you needed them! Boys, girls, men and women need hugs.
Sorry this struck home. It wasn't spoken as a rule, but no one in my family ever touched, ever!

I am glad you are writing it all down. Keep it coming. After therapy when it all floods out, just dump it here.
Thanks I really appreciate your post

Peace
HL

Too much stuff in my head this keeps happening after my sessions with T right now and I struggle to slow it down

Hi HL

That is why we come here to get that stuff out of your head. Keep writing my friend, I am sure it will help.

Grooming is such a crime it takes so much away us. I look back and feel I had a crush on primary abuser, I realized now that he had groomed me to think that he was my best friend in the world, and here all he was is the thief that stole the good part of childhood from me and then threw me away when I got to old for him.

I am sorry you went through all of this my friend. I am so glad it is in the past and you are safe in your life now.

Take good care ((((((HL))))))

Hi HL

That is why we come here to get that stuff out of your head. Keep writing my friend, I am sure it will help.

Grooming is such a crime it takes so much away us. I look back and feel I had a crush on primary abuser, I realized now that he had groomed me to think that he was my best friend in the world, and here all he was is the thief that stole the good part of childhood from me and then threw me away when I got to old for him.

I am sorry you went through all of this my friend. I am so glad it is in the past and you are safe in your life now.

Take good care ((((((HL))))))

Thanks for your post I appreciate it

I'm sorry you faced all this too my friend

Take good care to ((esterio))