The start continued

Had more to say but it posted before I was finished. Internet out here is super fickle at times, that is when I get it.
Mom told me that at 16 months I started to stay dry all night so at 17 months with me being dry for 30 days she took the cloth diapers off and after 30 more days of me not having any issues being nude all the time she told me that she put me into my brothers bed. So at 18 months old she started my life of sexual abuse without another thought about it. She explained to my brother what he could and couldn't do, even showed him how to lube me up and how to insert himself inside me. She should him several times and as they say the rest is history.
I have learned that I can't do anything about what happened and keeping some humor about it keeps me out of the mental hospital.
So now you know I come from crazy people with weird ways about them. To me it was the way I was raised and seemed normal because it's all I knew. Medical issues kept me nude for years and I thought it was me being sickly. But when mom went off the deep end I found out she had munchausen, munchausen by proxy, manic episode's and a long list of other mental issues.
Few know what my past was like and many who figured it out to some extent did not believe females can abuse males. Writing this has taken a lot out of me so I need to shutdown for a while.

It takes great courage to speak of these things. I'm glad you were able to do so. Yes, mothers can do horrible things to and with their children. It is very difficult to accept that fact. I'm sorry you experienced this as an infant, boy, teen. Now you've come to MS and healing came be your focus. Telling the truth about what happened is how we begin. I wish you well on your journey Sundance. You're not alone with any of this.

manipulated

Staff member
Sundance
Welcome. You are a true survivor to have come through all you relate. Hopefully as you look around and participate here (and that did get easier for me with every sharing of the truth) you too will see the immense strength you have. I am sorry for the reasons any of us are here but I am glad you found us and so glad you could share so openly. Be well.

KMCINVA

Registrant
Had more to say but it posted before I was finished. Internet out here is super fickle at times, that is when I get it.
Mom told me that at 16 months I started to stay dry all night so at 17 months with me being dry for 30 days she took the cloth diapers off and after 30 more days of me not having any issues being nude all the time she told me that she put me into my brothers bed. So at 18 months old she started my life of sexual abuse without another thought about it. She explained to my brother what he could and couldn't do, even showed him how to lube me up and how to insert himself inside me. She should him several times and as they say the rest is history.
I have learned that I can't do anything about what happened and keeping some humor about it keeps me out of the mental hospital.
So now you know I come from crazy people with weird ways about them. To me it was the way I was raised and seemed normal because it's all I knew. Medical issues kept me nude for years and I thought it was me being sickly. But when mom went off the deep end I found out she had munchausen, munchausen by proxy, manic episode's and a long list of other mental issues.
Few know what my past was like and many who figured it out to some extent did not believe females can abuse males. Writing this has taken a lot out of me so I need to shutdown for a while.
Sundance

I am so sorry to read of what you suffered. Your mother was an instigator and perpetrator of abuse along with your brother. It took courage to wrote the words you wrote, to share with us your past. You need to remember it was not your fault nor should you feel shame or guilt. Your brother was also a victim, following the instructions of the mother. Sadly, once a parent condones abuse, no matter form from abusing a sibling, bullying of a neighbor, abusing another paretn, the child learns it is acceptable and the child is allowed to abuse. The child is the victim because it is the parent's responsibility to teach and not to allow abuse or bullying. Your mother had deep emotional and mental issues. It still does take away her responsibility to protect you and not promote abuse.

I hope you are getting support, help with a T, support groups. Also remember the gender does not define who can and cannot abuse, all humans have the ability to abuse same gender or opposite gender.

Kevin