The Sleep Disturbances,Troubles of Male Survivors.

If you're very medicated it is. See the other comment I made just before yours (I think. Somewhere here). One of my exes used the medicine cocktail I have to take to sleep frequently to use my body without me knowing about it (until I woke up). Barring taking medication to knock you out, probably unlikely, but I can't say "impossible."

Last edited by a moderator:
I often mistake needing the bathroom as being done with sleep. It happened this morning. It's often just a bad decision, but sometimes there is more to it. For me, getting by on "just enough" or "enough for now" is tied into other things. One is not being worthy. The other is some strange need to prove I can tough it out.

Sleep has never been good for me since I was in my teens. I use to have a job where it was 24 hour shits and I would do the trade to do the 2-4 am watch. I have medicine now to help me stay asleep but can’t use it all the time as I feel sluggi in the mornings but I use it several time a week as I just have to get some sleep. I find at times like now when I think of stuff or do something that really messes with me no mater how long I sleep I never feel rested. Like for the past several weeks I truly just want to stay in bed lime just shut down for days. I know for me it’s getting exhausting.