The Flasher (maybe Triggering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flasher (maybe Triggering)

The Bluefoot

Registrant
By age 11 I was the bullie of the area. I still lived in Riverdale part of The Bronx, which for those that don't know this part of The Bronx it's a middle class to Upper middle area. Mostly Teachers, engineers, Firemen, cops, lawyers, some doctors etc. One family and two family homes, mostly apartment buildings rentals and 2 co-ops. I lived in one of the 2 co-ops. it was 1975. I had a not good image Like I said I was a bullie, in the area, I have been expelled from the Local Public School PS81 in 2nd Grade for throwing a chair, at teacher and principal. It was in 2nd grade and was through out and got spanked by my dad. One of the few time my dad ever hit me. My parents were Jewish and usually grounded me or no TV. By age 11 I was expelled at the second school for behavior problems too. A special private school in Manhattan for kids with learning problems. Around 74 street. I offend seemed in trouble for behavior issues. ADHD and Dyslexic, was not easy for me also with low self esteem and been sexual abused already 5 times by the Baby sitter which I never told my parents.

One day I decide to improve my image. by being more helpful. There was a very nice old man he was around 60 Mr. L and he had a handle to turn on the water and spray the followers around the co-op we became friend. and he even gave me a handle of my own. Which I still have to this day. This way I looked like a good boy to the adults in the area. Then there was Mr. Handy Who was W.C. Handy's brother, The famous Jazz player. He and I got a long very well. He would tell me nice stories about his brother and music and play me recorders of the music. then tell the neighbor what I nice boy I was.

One day Mr. F (trigger maybe) he lived in my building. The co-op was two buildings. and each building have 9 floors I lived on the 8th floor. and Mr. F lived on the 4th floor of my building. He asked me t help him carry in some packages, for 50 cents. I said no thanks I just help you out no money. He carried in two packages and I two as well. He was also about 65 years old. and put his two package on the table and told me to put mine on the floor., which I did. Then he came over and bent over to move then else were, his coat he was wearing rolled up and he exposed his bare bottom to me. I was surprised but said nothing thing it was an accident. The next day he asked more for some help again carrying more packages from his car into his apartment. This time we both put them on the table together and he told me the Mr. handy said I was a very nice person and I should be able to help him out when he need it. He offered me a $1 and this time I took it. But just before I left his apartment he called my name and I turned around and he opened his long coat and flashed me. He was 100% naked under that long winter coat. I do remember his dick was also hard. I dropped the money and ran out of the apartment.

The next day I saw Mr. handy and he asked me If Mr. F was going to have me do thing around the house for him. I told him I could not return to his apartment he was a bad man. Mr. Handy seemed surprised. Try to get me to tell him what happened. But I said nothing I was embarrassed and ashamed. I learned it did not pay to turn a new leaf.

4 days later I saw Mr. F being held away n hand cuffs by the police and Mr. Handy talking to one of the cops. 1 hour later Mr. handy found me at one of the playground at the co-op. He said he was sorry he did not know Mr. F was gay and a Bad man. He promised me he would not hurt me or any other kid in the area again. I never told my parents this story either. and Mr. Handy never told anyone that Mr. F Flashed me. he kept it to himself. Mr., handy was a good man who try to protect me and other kids in the area. I was just broken and I knew it. I attack people with sexual problems to abuse me. I was safer as the local bullie.

Status
Not open for further replies.