The boy in the video

OnceInnocent

Registrant
this is triggering but good. At the end the presenter mentions that this is one story of a tiny few who are rescued.
Peace to all who have been abused in this way.

JayBro

Registrant
Thank for you sharing this. I just finished listening to it: interesting how they mention some of the same investigators and projects that were in the podcast series Hunting Warhead that I posted a few weeks ago on here.
I have been real triggered and upset this past week and a half and whilst this podcast does make me uncomfortable, it does make me hopeful that more and more coverage and knowledge of this issue is getting out there. It is also helping me to process my overwhelming feelings of guilt, loneliness, and self-loathing today.

This is not shocking and that is sad, I have heard from friends who runaway as a kid and even other active boys and girls who came through my school or neighborhood about things I found to be unbelievable it was only the '70's and I had heard this first hand. I have now learned that in the '60s and '70's you could buy this on the streets of NY out in the open, I never heard about other cities but why wouldn't it be the same.

Thank for you sharing this. I just finished listening to it: interesting how they mention some of the same investigators and projects that were in the podcast series Hunting Warhead that I posted a few weeks ago on here.
I have been real triggered and upset this past week and a half and whilst this podcast does make me uncomfortable, it does make me hopeful that more and more coverage and knowledge of this issue is getting out there. It is also helping me to process my overwhelming feelings of guilt, loneliness, and self-loathing today.
Hunting Warhead. Wow! I’m glad they brought it all down. Absolutely, horrible what happened to that little girl.

The woman that was family and WH abused her daughter. I know it’s been edited for presentation; but it sounded like she was more concerned about her own experience rather than the damage that has been done to her daughter. Maybe she’s protecting her...