The Baby Stealers

The Baby Stealers

Toad

Registrant
It is likely that many of these kids end up being abused. Child trafficking/ prostitution, CSEM. It is a big business. Some of the people selling the kids said they didn't really know what happened to most of them. They did know that some of the people who buy them, use them in rituals.

It is difficult to grasp man's inhumanity to man, especially to children who are vulnerable to any predator. We know if from our own experience, but even that doesn't prepare us to understand/recognize the enormity of the problem. Reading extensively on this website we get glimpses of the horror, but they are only glimpses. Evil exists in the world but it isn't an abstract thing... it is in the heart of damaged men and women who perpetuate the evil within their own families as well as in their worlds... worlds all of us occupy. Finding some solace in the face of this horror is the work we are all doing here. I'm so grateful to be part of this community, doing this work.

This is something I have researched for many years. It is not just Africa but also in places like the Dominican Republic and Haiti. Most of these kids do not reach adult hood and most are sexually tortured, they drink their blood and extract the Pineal gland. The worse the torture the stronger the adrenochrome. Everyone should do some research into adrenochrome. The best adrenochrome comes from the children with the darkest skin and under 10 is preferred. It will lead you to some big names. You should also research those who talk about going to Haiti and the DR to help the children. Only thing these people that go there to help is to build some nice resorts for both child and adult sex trafficking. There is a lot of trafficking from Mexico and south America of children. In America alone close to 800,000 children go missing a year. How many do you think go missing from countries where nobody gives a damn about the children? I have traveled extensively and in some countries there are places where women are help captive, raped, and have their children stolen and sold for bad things. There is even a fraud of God religious leader in South America who sells kids and is connected to very important people in the American entertainment business yet these people are untouchable.

I could name names and name foundations involved in this but it would get me another 30 day suspension or locked out.

It is difficult to grasp man's inhumanity to man, especially to children who are vulnerable to any predator. We know if from our own experience, but even that doesn't prepare us to understand/recognize the enormity of the problem. Reading extensively on this website we get glimpses of the horror, but they are only glimpses. Evil exists in the world but it isn't an abstract thing... it is in the heart of damaged men and women who perpetuate the evil within their own families as well as in their worlds... worlds all of us occupy. Finding some solace in the face of this horror is the work we are all doing here. I'm so grateful to be part of this community, doing this work.

Exactly what work are we doing here to end this? We talk about our problems but overlook the bigger problem of the tens of millions of abused kids now adults are not here talking about it. Like I said in the post above this one most places when I talk about what I know I get banned. Nobody wants to end this as there are so many involved. Big names in powerful places, beloved people who are actually the scum of the earth. Only thing that stops this is talking about the people involved to the point where they do not feel safe walking down the street anymore because everyone knows.

If 100,000 African Americans were killed in America every year we would never hear the end of it in the news, however 800,000 children can go missing and there is not even one little blip on the radar. Not one blip. Hell maybe the news media is in on it, maybe they sit at the same tables with the elites and suck the blood out of tortured children. With the millions of kids that go missing worldwide it should be the top of every news broadcast. Even the governments of the word are in on this.

Honestly WV, I think you miss how challenging it is for many of the men who arrive at this website to make peace with their past and find a future not overwhelmed by shame, terror and confusion. It is hard to turn one's attention to the suffering of others, no matter how significant it is, when our own lives are fractured. In helping the men who come here, hopefully we'll expand awareness that will make it easier to talk about the things you mention, but first things first. If you feel inspired to act on these matters, you're certainly free to do so. From what you've shared in the past it seems your have both the financial resources and the business connections that would give weight to your advocacy. But honestly, that is not what Male Survivor is all about at least as I engage with the men who arrive here. This is where I want to put my attention.

Most of the effect my abuse had on me was its grip over my sex life for many years. Years of dating men and trying to find a wife at the same time. Other than this I am a pretty hardened individual. I have beaten this now and am happy and married.

Over the years I have spent a great deal of time and money chasing sick pieces of crap and will continue. Sadly when you send evidence to a police agency nothing really happens. Only a couple people I turned in for crimes against children were prosecuted.

I feel this problem will never go away. It's been happening since the start of time and only the end of time will stop it.