Testicular pain due to emotional trauma

Testicular pain due to emotional trauma

pedropedro

Registrant
I had crippling testicular pain for a few days. Most of the time I was able to keep worries away but there was still an underlying feeling of mortal terror. I had to go in to the doctor and since the pain was so bad I took the next appointment even though it was a female doctor. I was nervous because it was a woman and because I was abused in a medical setting. Diagnosis: an infection of the epidydimis completely curable with antibiotics. I got it because I wasn't ejaculating often enough. It has been difficult for several weeks to stay hard enough for long enough to ejaculate. Flashing disturbing images coming to mind as well as guilt regarding perfectly normal fantasies regarding felatio and for being a man in general. I've been doing remarkably well but I think I needed to get it off my chest. I'm also wondering if others deal with this situation and what helps with it. I'm 37. I'm too young to have ED and I still got "morning wood", so it's obvious it's an emotional issue.

I had crippling testicular pain for a few days. Most of the time I was able to keep worries away but there was still an underlying feeling of mortal terror. I had to go in to the doctor and since the pain was so bad I took the next appointment even though it was a female doctor. I was nervous because it was a woman and because I was abused in a medical setting. Diagnosis: an infection of the epidydimis completely curable with antibiotics. I got it because I wasn't ejaculating often enough. It has been difficult for several weeks to stay hard enough for long enough to ejaculate. Flashing disturbing images coming to mind as well as guilt regarding perfectly normal fantasies regarding felatio and for being a man in general. I've been doing remarkably well but I think I needed to get it off my chest. I'm also wondering if others deal with this situation and what helps with it. I'm 37. I'm too young to have ED and I still got "morning wood", so it's obvious it's an emotional issue.
Im 60, and have had ED problems for 15 years or so. Very seldom can I get hard enough to ejaculate. It is extremely frustrating. My doctor does not really seem to take it seriously. Ok, so I'm on some head medication, and cholesterol medication and some pain medication. but nothing very strong. I'm glad pedro you found out what was troubling you and your "fix" is so easy. I wish you the best! Perhaps what I need is a mate who can help me out? Wife no longer has interest sexually.