Telling My Story on No Longer Ashamed

Telling My Story on No Longer Ashamed

TheseAshes

Registrant
I recently told my story on the No Longer Ashamed podcast, and it was a wonderful experience. The hosts made it so comfortable and easy for me to share.

Great job, brother!!!

I recently told my story on the No Longer Ashamed podcast, and it was a wonderful experience. The hosts made it so comfortable and easy for me to share.

I didn't realize you were on here! It was a great show. (this is Sean BTW, I'm not on FB or HM currently)

@TheseAshes

Great interview. I am very happy you have achieved so much in your healing. It is so right--we should not be ashamed because we were children--those who abused or denied our abuse shouldd be ashamed for they lack the courage you have shown. Thank you for sharing.

Kevin

I related to the part about male friendship. Do any of you have deep friendships with males who have not been sexually abused? TBH friendships with other men are elusive to me. I have a tough time relating to other men. I feel like I burn people out when asking for help with needs and emotional things. The only times that I've felt deeply connected is when it comes to doing sexual things with guys; but after a while I feel like it isn't real.