Tech Questions

Tech Questions

Mojo2020

Registrant
1. How do I add an image to a post? I've used the BBcode but the sources I've entered don't seem to pull in the image. What are the acceptable sources?

2. What are reactions received?

Last edited:
1. How do I add an image to a post? I've used the BBcode but the sources I've entered don't seem to pull in the image. What are the acceptable sources?

2. What are reactions received?
I can answer number 2 when the new site was launched you could "react" to posts that function was removed after a couple of days during tweeks of the new site

In answer to 1. - go to Vgy.com, create an account (I used my user name from here so the user names match and still protect your privacy) upload your pic and as soon as it uploads there are multiple format choices you can copy for viewing. Use the .jpg which I think is the second choice down on my phone. Vgy will tell you “copied” then come to MS and click the photo icon and paste the link in the box that opens

Thank you manipulated.... I was finally able to add a photo to a post I made in the Humor forum.... appreciate the info.

Last edited:
I can answer number 2 when the new site was launched you could "react" to posts that function was removed after a couple of days during tweeks of the new site
Got it, Thank you. Interesting that it’s still an area on our accounts if the functionality is no longer available.

Last edited: