T Shirt

T Shirt

WG

Registrant
I saw a T shirt online somewhere that I'd like to purchase - if I could remember where I saw it!

I Might Be Old
But I Saw All
The Good Bands

So much for being old!

try zulily they have T-shirts sometimes

Hey, F.A, you're amazing! Thank-you for this link, I did indeed purchase the shirt.

Impressive FA. The tee shirt I'd perhaps consider is one that has an old adage my boss kept on the credenza behind his desk. Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill. Of course, he was the older man at the time and I was the young buck. Those days are LONG gone... :eek:

I saw a T shirt online somewhere that I'd like to purchase - if I could remember where I saw it!

I Might Be Old
But I Saw All
The Good Bands

So much for being old!
yes! I love that saying...my first concert was Aerosmith in 1976! and went to every Texas Jam at the Cottonbowl.... what a great time forr music.

Impressive FA. The tee shirt I'd perhaps consider is one that has an old adage my boss kept on the credenza behind his desk. Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill. Of course, he was the older man at the time and I was the young buck. Those days are LONG gone... :eek:
My fav is... Be careful youngster, I’m this old for a reason!

You're diving right in Mojo. Good for you... and I love that one as well. Reminds me of the scene in Fried Green Tomatoes with Kathy Baker...

You're diving right in Mojo. Good for you... and I love that one as well. Reminds me of the scene in Fried Green Tomatoes with Kathy Baker...

Yep, definitely a great scene - I think we've all felt that way at some point in our lives.

My first concert was with my brother in 1966 and we saw The American Breed. Their one hit wonder was "Bend Me, Shape Me". So very long ago.......I grew up near Los Angeles so just about anyone getting started at the time came through our area. Some weren't too well known at the time, but eventually became better known, or not. Some of my favorite sounds came from San Francisco at the time. Quicksilver Messenger Service, Big Brother and the Holding Company, 13th Floor Elevator, Grateful Dead and my all-time favorite, Jefferson Airplane. They had this lead singer named Grace Slick who had this foghorn of a voice. I saw them twice and was just delirious with delight. Now my delirium comes from not taking my heart medication on time.

wow someone else who knows quicksilver , dinos song,, pride of man etc cant remember the album name,, i saw airplane and starship grace really could belt it out.