Some inspiration

Very true for me because those are exactly the kinds of people that I have allowed to hurt me. I say allowed in the context of not knowing how to avoid and protect my self from boundary breakers. I am still learning and have gotten some what better at protecting my self.

abuse-quote-hp-58-1.jpg

The scars hurt though even though they tell the story of the suffering and abuse and remind me of that time of no hope of pain and death. Yes I have survived yet like the man in the picture I am marooned on that stone in the ocean of pain. I’m trying so hard to stay on top of this. I’m trying not to be washed away by the storm. The storms of the past and the present.

Thanks again bluesky... your offerings brighten my day.

This is a lovely quote. Jung has been a companion at different times along the way. His Memories, Dreams and Reflections is a wonderful book.

Thanks. I choose this one for the wisdom of Jung's words and the beauty of the imagery.
I will look up the book. Thanks for sharing.

Very inspiring TED Talk!!!

I credit much of my resilience to my decision to choose not to let the perpetrators of the past win. But it’s not always possible to live completely free of the past I can still live a meaningful life.

Last edited:
quote-on-abuse-44-healthyplace.jpg

The door is open, we just need to notice that its there.

Last edited:

Wish I had some of those super powers and amazing moves when I was a kid!! ;) As I got older I and many here have develop many talents that have rescued ourselves and many others!!

Last edited: