So my post was censored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrive Deib

Registrant
I recently created a post with the title "15 practical tips to succeed in human traffic business (sarcasm)." I start with a prologue in which I explain that my intention is to get inside a high-level child exploiter's mind and that I do not support human traffic or exploitation. Basically, I narrate in third person the abuse I suffered when I was a kid by the organization which my mother was part of and the way she pimped me to some famous people so she could enjoy some privileges in exchange of my childhood years and thus, my mental health.
I understand the topic and the tone might be taken as controversial, but what I didn't expect is for my post to just be deleted without even a moderator's message. I've been censored all of my freaking life about these topics and I certainly didn't expect to come here to also find censorship.

I recently created a post with the title "15 practical tips to succeed in human traffic business (sarcasm)." I start with a prologue in which I explain that my intention is to get inside a high-level child exploiter's mind and that I do not support human traffic or exploitation. Basically, I narrate in third person the abuse I suffered when I was a kid by the organization which my mother was part of and the way she pimped me to some famous people so she could enjoy some privileges in exchange of my childhood years and thus, my mental health.
I understand the topic and the tone might be taken as controversial, but what I didn't expect is for my post to just be deleted without even a moderator's message. I've been censored all of my freaking life about these topics and I certainly didn't expect to come here to also find censorship.

Your post was removed for further review after it was reported by members. The review is ongoing due to both the volunteer nature of the mod team and some illness. This thread is now closed and members are reminded to privately contact the admin or mod team with questions regarding moderation. Moderation action is not open to open debate and can result in further moderation action. There is an appeal/further review process started by contacting the administrators of the forum privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.