"Retaliation" movie (Romans) with Orlando Bloom ***TRIGGERS****

"Retaliation" movie (Romans) with Orlando Bloom ***TRIGGERS****
I just finished watching this film on pay per view. I had never heard of it. It is about the rage of Orlando' Bloom's character who was raped by a priest when he was 12 years old.
I pretty much NEVER watch movies that I know will upset me. I watched this because for over 25 years I have alternated between struggling with my rage and my decision to forgive as a way to release me from the bondage of that hatred/rage. This film was worth watching for me because it does a good job captivating the all encompassing rage and the lack of any other human being to whom I can adequately express the enormity of that rage. The fact that no one acknowedged the gross violations that were visited upon me resulted in shame and guilt and bewilderment....and feeling desperately alone - that is, I think, one of the worst impacts - feeling so isolated even though in my head I know I am not alone - the fact that I had to carry these "secrets" alone for so many, many years that I fear I will never be released from this mental prison that apparently somehow I keep myself in ...
I just thought I would post about this film fyi.
Also, even though it has been so many years, I am still triggered by telling my story and sometimes by reading about others. But at least the film makes me feel that I NOT am so alone.
FYI, if you respond to this post, I may not answer for awhile or at all because I am learning to (for now) stay away because I get so triggered. I am seeing a T and I hope he can help me with all of this BS that I thought I had "dealt with" years ago, but I guess I am not finished.
Peace