regardless of gender!

regardless of gender!
Hi all,

You'll find some very interesting facts in this story.

http://www.willistonobserver.com/index.php/Mother-pleads-guilty-in-sexual-assault-case-11/12/09.html

Taz

This is extremely good news that accomplices that allow such abuse to happen are held accountable in the new law!

If my mom would have protected me and prevented my brother from beating me up all of the time, then maybe I would not have been abused by my neighbor.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention , Taz.

Logan

This is very good to see. For years now I've been bothered by the fact that parents are free to turn a blind eye to abuse occuring in their own homes with no legal consequences. It is especially ironic since professionals who work with children are obligated by law to report suspected abuse yet family members aren't, at least until now.

Too damn bad Colorado had a three year statute of limitations on SA.

What is sad is that many judges and others in authority overlook this. Steven Stayner was held and abused by Kenneth Parnell for 7 years yet Parnell only served 5 years for the crime. He was jailed again as an old man for attempting to purchase a boy with "a clean rectum". A paedophile in California was repeatedly slapped on the wrist for his crime until finally one mother shot him dead in a court room. They threw the book at her.

Yep. The man that raped me when I was 17, they did nothing to him and likely won't because of the 3 year SoL. Now I find out that my mother could be charged under current guidelines because she knew about it, but she never acted in my behalf. And since I was under the age of 18, that IS a parental responsibility.

I think a judge should yell at her for that. At worst. But hell, go after the detective! HE did the worst damage of all by NOT doing anything!

On top of my father sneaking into my room to molest me, at the same time a much older female friend of the family opened her shirt to me and revealed two horribly afflicted acne covered boobs and forced my hand to touch them. What a great childhood.

Also: Molesters think you are stupid. My father said, hey you are 10 years old now and should probably experience a woman. I will have one visit you soon. The next night I woke up to someone spreading the blankets open and pulling down my underwear. I was like wow, my first woman! Not that I even knew how to have sex at the time but from what my Dad said it would be great.

The effect was shattered when I felt a bushy moustache and looked up. Yep, that was my Dad sucking my crank. Instant mind fuck for life.

As far as the woman went, she did not live at my home and could not get to me. I stopped talking to her after the incident and she left me alone.

Both sexes molesting you at the same time was not a good life experience.

Last edited by a moderator: