Recent assaults *trigger/content warning

Recent assaults *trigger/content warning

RgkBadger

Registrant
I’m second guessing my decisions regarding my gender identity, expression, and transition after a pair of recent assaults. On top of prior trauma hx, I wish I wasn’t trans in the worst way after the recent assaults. I feel so damn lost.

Dear RGKBadger,
I do not know how I can help except to tell you how sorry I am for what you have endured. Although I understand what you feel right now, the part where you wish you weren’t trans in the worst way is difficult to read. I wish there weren’t so many ignorant and hateful souls in this world. I wish you didn’t feel the way you do, that you didn’t experience the hate of others. You’re not lost. You know who you are, the haters are lost. I just wanted to reach out and tell you how sorry I am that you hurt like this. Your courage is commendable. I hope you feel better about yourself soon, as you deserve it.
Rick

Dear RGKBadger,
I am not trans, but I relate to the pain of self doubt as well as a feeling of rejection. No one deserves that. You have a place here. You belong here and are accepted for who you are. I wish you peace.
Henry

Dear RGKBadger,
I am not trans, but I relate to the pain of self doubt as well as a feeling of rejection. No one deserves that. You have a place here. You belong here and are accepted for who you are. I wish you peace.
Henry
I appreciate the statement about having a place. I feel so isolated at the moment...alone in ways that not even the pandemic created.

Dear RGKBadger,
I am trans. I do not know what you are going through, but I love the person that I am. I am free to be the real me. I describe myself as an alpha (male dropped). Regardless of what gender that I am, I am an alpha, I am strong. I hope you find wisdom and strength in your journey.