Profiles/about

I know many of you like to keep as anonymous as possible, but why don’t you add something to the about section of your profile?

The irony of course SDD is that you have limits on who can see your profile and I can't read ANYTHING about you. I have five pieces of information in my profile. What were hoping to have included there?

The irony of course SDD is that you have limits on who can see your profile and I can't read ANYTHING about you. I have five pieces of information in my profile. What were hoping to have included there?
I didn’t realize I did that... I’ll see if I can change it.

I think I fixed it...

I think I fixed it...
You did... and I see what you're talking about. I've had fairly lengthy profiles on a couple of websites where I hung out but being aware of the interest in safety and therefore anonymity I offered limited information. I'll just note since you mention photography as an interest that in three days there will be the ninth anniversary of a post I initiated on a photography website which evolved into a conversation that includes folks from around the world. At the moment I'm thinking about what photo I want to post to commemorate the occasion. Photography is a wonderful hobby, though I've been a bit preoccupied of late and my camera stays in the bag most of the time... though it sits on my desk as I write this...