Post removed by author

Hey, Sawyer - Welcome!

Your very first post is concise, well written and inspiring!

You will recieve support and help in this diverse online community - and I bet you will also be a source of healing & support for others.
God Bless you too!

Sawyer49

Registrant
Hey, Sawyer - Welcome!

Your very first post is concise, well written and inspiring!

You will recieve support and help in this diverse online community - and I bet you will also be a source of healing & support for others.
God Bless you too!
Thank you

Donald177

Registrant
Welcome, Sawyer!

I am so glad you are here yet I'm sorry for the reason of why you are here. I love your introduction. Our identity is in Christ, first and foremost. The identity that we have accepted for ourselves is that of satan, for sure. Due to our sexual abuse, the lies are much easier to believe. Praise God that He restores our minds. It is refreshing to see other brothers in Christ here. It's often difficult to have conversations and not be allowed to bring Jesus into the conversation. I look forward to getting to know you more.

Have a blessed day!
Many blessings,
Donald

motmcd

Registrant
Well said, Sawyer. It's good to be reminded of who we are in relation to others. Keep on inspiring.

Cheers,
Tom

I could have sworn I had posted here, but welcome anyway Sawyer. It is good to have you here and enjoy you in chat.

I have no children and am not married. I am a spiritual man, Jewish to be precise. And I believe God led me to this place so many years ago as a jumping off point for my healing. Spirituality is a very big deal to me because it defines most of who I am.

Sawyer49

Registrant
I have no children and am not married. I am a spiritual man, Jewish to be precise. And I believe God led me to this place so many years ago as a jumping off point for my healing. Spirituality is a very big deal to me because it defines most of who I am.
Jaxson,

I am grateful that God led you here, in you I feel I have a brother. Thanks for your prayers and your council today.

Praying for you for healing and that all sickness would be gone in an instant. I'm praying for strength as you grieve the loss of a friend and fellow military man.

Strength for you my brother.

Sawyer

Sawyer49

Registrant
Thank you to the guys that I communicated with over the last couple months.

I was fairly new thinking about membership but have decided to focus on healing elsewhere.

This was a great resource for me for a couple of months.

I truly wish each person here to have a positive experience , continued healing and answers to questions.

You are all worth it.

Sawyer