Open Call - Your Transformational Artwork

BDD

Registrant
Seeking artwork that celebrates personal transformation.

Somanyskins.org virtually showcases art that embraces triumph over life’s challenges. Our first call ends August 13, 2021. The show “opens” on August 15.

The site sprung from a series of my photographs by the same name. I am Brian David Dennis, a multi-disciplinary artist in Philadelphia. I am also a survivor of kidnapping and sexual abuse. When I shared it, I was overwhelmed by the heartwarming reaction. Over and over, people were inspired and tapped into a hopefulness. Building on that, I created a space to celebrate triumph and transformation.

You can submit here (anonymously or not).

Please share this call anywhere you see fit.

Thank you,
Bri

Healing light

Registrant
Seeking artwork that celebrates personal transformation.

Somanyskins.org virtually showcases art that embraces triumph over life’s challenges. Our first call ends August 13, 2021. The show “opens” on August 15.

The site sprung from a series of my photographs by the same name. I am Brian David Dennis, a multi-disciplinary artist in Philadelphia. I am also a survivor of kidnapping and sexual abuse. When I shared it, I was overwhelmed by the heartwarming reaction. Over and over, people were inspired and tapped into a hopefulness. Building on that, I created a space to celebrate triumph and transformation.

You can submit here (anonymously or not).

Please share this call anywhere you see fit.

Thank you,
Bri
Thanks for sharing this bri

It's amazing and inspiring things that you are doing
Wishing you all the best

Peace
HL

BDD

Registrant
@Healing light
Making and sharing this proved to be really empowering. I hope it sparks imaginations and others can feel what I have...
The pain is mine, but the shame isn’t. Calling it out in public puts it where it’s always belonged.

Healing light

Registrant
@Healing light
Making and sharing this proved to be really empowering. I hope it sparks imaginations and others can feel what I have...
The pain is mine, but the shame isn’t. Calling it out in public puts it where it’s always belonged.
I'm really glad you found it empowering.

It's sparked my imagination for sure

Your photography encouraged me to face something I haven't previously and that's my love/hate relationship with photography with an aim of a proper family photo with my children all together as there wasn't one. My eldest sister cried , when she received a copy in the post made her year she hasn't seen me since the pandemic. I'm pleased I did it. And my partner got to show off her amazing photography skills as it looks professional. Something so simple for others is massive for me and mine

Eternally thankful for the inspiration

Wishing you all the very best in your journey

Peace
HL