Non PC room?

jacats

Registrant
So I noticed theres a room in chat called the Non PC room. Didnt know what that meant for a room here, thought maybe I dont understand fully what pc means so I googled it...
"avoidance, often considered as taken to extremes, of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against."
and ya okay thats what I thought. What does this mean this room is for? How is it Non PC? What groups of people can I be insulting to there? Any?

@jacats It came from a discussion in which we noted that conversations in the normal chatroom can get really adult in nature when we are digging into the trauma and pain, We can use highly descriptive language and curse words and they can trigger others. When simply putting Trigger Warning before your statement isn't enough because it will still be seen, the NON PC room is a place to express yourself unedited about your own condition. It is not to attack others or to argue with others. My comment in that discussion was, "Sometimes you can't be PC about what happened to you because it wasn't PC at all"

The room was created as F.A. said above, & as an example. It wasn't supposed to stay up, that was an error on my part.
I have since deleted the room.
Whether or not it gets created again is unknown.

Other Mods said that was actually the purpose of the "Survivor Support" Chat Room, so now that seems to be the place to go for deep (filter free) stuff, General Chat for lighter stuff.