New Forum and Chat Platform - Questions & Concerns

New Forum and Chat Platform - Questions & Concerns
Hi guys
hi Nathan, fyi peoples names keep blinking in and out without guys leaving or doing anything and the sound prompts go off when it happens,
can you make a video of this?
I noticed that the +Chat button used to bring up a user list (online & offline) but now it just brings up an empty box with a text field for filter that is pretty useless.
this is a bug, we are working on it

Members,

We have added on another requested feature to chat "Dark Theme" which inverts the background and text colors to make it easier to read for many. The screenshot below shows you how to access this theme

Dark-mode.jpg

i'm sorry but this is beyond my computer skills

Chat room often plays noises constantly, even though I’m the only one in the room, which makes hanging out waiting for others to join unlikely.

Chat room often plays noises constantly, even though I’m the only one in the room, which makes hanging out waiting for others to join unlikely.
Exactly!

what's survivor chat ? do u mean healing circle ? which is back its on Sunday night be in chat around 730pm it starts at 8pm eastern time

I sent a message to @manipulated but it may have to go to you Nathan - for some reason chat is no longer working for myself. It may be that I am using a cheaper smartphone - but the old chat worked fine. I am no longer able to "enter" to my messages so that they show up in chat. No send button showing as well.

No big deal - don't really use chat too much anyway - but I found great company talking to @savage_sid. He's good people.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

I sent a message to @manipulated but it may have to go to you Nathan - for some reason chat is no longer working for myself. It may be that I am using a cheaper smartphone - but the old chat worked fine. I am no longer able to "enter" to my messages so that they show up in chat. No send button showing as well.

No big deal - don't really use chat too much anyway - but I found great company talking to @savage_sid. He's good people.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs
Honeeecombs,

I just tried on my cell and it works, am using Chrome maybe try that browser

@Nathan LaChine : I tried chrome; it might be that I have to update or try another browser on my phone. I have a Motorola Android Smartphone on Verizon Prepaid - so it's possible it's just the phone.

Thank you for your recommendations and time to respond; bless you.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

@Nathan LaChine : I tried chrome; it might be that I have to update or try another browser on my phone. I have a Motorola Android Smartphone on Verizon Prepaid - so it's possible it's just the phone.

Thank you for your recommendations and time to respond; bless you.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs
Honeeecombs,

Dang, sorry to hear maybe try another browser might work.... fingers crossed

I think it was the survivor support chat. Nothing to do with HC.
chat rooms/platform have changed again. Is "Survivor Chat" coming back?

I have brought back Survivor Support chatroom as requested, thank you for reminding me that I did not create this chatroom within our new chat software.

I have brought back Survivor Support chatroom
Hi Nathan

Thanks for that. I like the new chat page in general. It is missing the prompt tones, which we use a lot while waiting for someone to enter chat we could be off doing something else.

Thanks for everything you are doing to make this a better place.

Hi Nathan

Thanks for that. I like the new chat page in general. It is missing the prompt tones, which we use a lot while waiting for someone to enter chat we could be off doing something else.

Thanks for everything you are doing to make this a better place.
There should be tones going off on specific events i.e. chat, join/leave rooms, etc I will keep up with my housekeeping an see if I can get the settings a little more dialed in.