New, confused, scared

New, confused, scared
It’s tough living under the same roof. There are days we fall into old habits and as if I wouldn’t have found the messages or him shared his story. There are other days when we talk about how he feels, how some stuff weighs heavy on his heart and how he’s starting to see things from a different perspective. Then there are other days when we just argue and I think to myself that perhaps the best thing is I leave. It’s all a rollercoaster, and one thing I’ve seen from this forum is that it’s a long journey ahead. I think we both came here hoping for answers on our own personal stories, but the members are right everyone’s story is different and the uncertainty in front of us will probably last for awhile. And I’m not going to lie, it’s terrifying not knowing how things are going to play out.
I agree 100%!!! And while our stories are different and unique to each of us, I still feel a sense of connection with some of the similarities that we all face. I’m terrified too....

PDF... my heart breaks for you because it appears we’re on parallel journies. It was a week ago that I found out something similar, only my fiancé is seeing men, not women. Through the women and men on this site, I’m learning how to navigate each day, although I’m not getting it right every minute of the day. He wants to end our relationship and right now, is not willing to consider anything else. HealingHope has been a Godsend for me these past few days... as has a few others. A recommendation I was given was to read the post by HealingHope called How Do I Love. It helped so much. Wishing you peace and love as you both move forward through this.
Mojo I’ve only just seen this. Thank you so much, I’m honoured. Truly.

Mojo I’ve only just seen this. Thank you so much, I’m honoured. Truly.
You're welcome. Your words cut through this fog surrounding me and helps me see things more clearly. It's not always what I want to see, but the truth is always the best path. I only hope I can do the same for someone else someday. Have a blessed day....

Last edited:
Just remember to listen to your heart, that’s our only truth. Be patient with yourself too, I had so many wobbles when I first reached out here. Breathe, rest and draw your strength from love (((mojo)))