New and scared

New and scared

joronson

New Registrant
Hey everyone - I just joined today, and am finally taking a serious look at my past trauma, and feel alone, confused, hopeless, and still at fault...
I don't know what to do, who to talk to, or what
I'm in therapy right now (and rehab for drugs) and I just feel lost.

Joronson, we are here for you! You are not alone anymore! You have found a site full of guys who will understand you and try and help.

You talk about whatever you need to. Your feelings are something we are all aware of, as we have been there too! You are welcome here. You are in a brotherhood. Take your time!

Joronson - You have a lot to handle just now. I applaud you for being willing to work on these things. As you work through this part of your life, we are here to walk with you. You're just getting to know you. I would like to reassure you that this is a safe place. You are not alone.

Joronson - You're quickly discovering that you are not alone. Men here know this territory from first hand experience and are engaged in this website both for support in their own healing AND to offer support to other men like yourself who come filled with fear and confusion. Please be patient and gentle with yourself as you begin to explore the trauma you experienced. It is possible to heal, but it requires courage and patience to do the work. We have your back and will be available to answer questions and offer encouragement along the way. Please stay in touch with us as you go forward. You're NOT alone any longer. Welcome!

Welcome, brother!! Sorry you have a reason for being here. You are no longer alone - we have all been through similar pain, similar struggles and are also at different levels on our own Healing Journeys.

Remember - IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT!!!!

Hey everyone - I just joined today, and am finally taking a serious look at my past trauma, and feel alone, confused, hopeless, and still at fault...
Glad ur here. Also it’s a great thing that ur starting so early in life!
We are all here to help, man.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.
I thought i was alone, but after reading some threads, its like i am reading my own thoughts, struggles, and experience.

Absolutely. None of us is alone any longer. I feel such relief!

Joronson

Welcome and I am sorry you have to be here. You will find the people here to be open, honest and nonjudgmental. We all reacted differently to our trauma, our abuse. It haunted or still haunts to this day. Letting it out, sharing with people who understand the pain I found helpful. My T would say to me, we understand the consequences of CSA but we do not know or truly understand the depth of the pain.

Share when you feel comfortable and safe. Sharing will help you to process the trauma and hopefully regain the life you deserve. We are here for you, vent, rant and share as you please.

Wishing you well on your journey to heal.

Kevin

There is a book I highly recommend. I call it the Survivor's Bible. It is Victims No Longer and was written by Mike Lew. It was standard recommended reading when I came here the first time.

Jorson,
Welcome to the brotherhood. You are definitely not alone, we are here to listen, provide support and advice based on our own individual situations. We will not judge you, so please don't feel alone.

Joronson,
Many times as I worked on things I felt lost and confused. Trust me, it's worth it. I know it's scary, I know it's hard not to feel alone. But your not. Please keep your therapist up to speed with where you're at. Good luck and please reach out here on the discussion board if you need to (or think you need to!)

Hey, man! Welcome! Good for you for putting in effort to make yourself better and to heal. An AWESOME step! I'm very new as well, but know for a fact that you will find great resources here.

Take care!