NE Florida Support group?

NE Florida Support group?

FLRich

Registrant
Does anyone know of a support group for SA survivors in the Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Orange Park area?

Alachua County Rape Crisis Center is starting one soon in Gainesville.

Thanks Ken. You'd think living in a city with over a million people, there would be a support group here, but I seem to be the only male here that has SA issues.

Actually, FLRich, I live in Orange Park and am a survivor of SA.

Have you found a support group as of yet? If so, I would be interested in joining!!

I just posted for the first time last month and then today I was searching for a group in North Florida and came across your post.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

I live in Jacksonville now, but I lived in Orange Park for 20 yrs until 2 yrs ago. I live just on the Jax side of I-295 now.

I have found nothing! I have looked off and on for 4 yrs now. It amazes me that a city this big has nothing for male survivors of SA. Good luck, my friend. Right now MS is a Godsend.

I know the s thread is many years old but I'll try anyway. I, too, live in Jacksonville, FL and can not find a group. Please let me know if anyone ever found one or would possibly like to help start one. My T may be interested in starting a group if enough guys are interested. Thanks :)