My teen rape (part 3) Warning TRIGGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABoy

Registrant
Then Robby said something that almost made me puke. ‘Lower the undies and bend over’ while I was still on the coffee table. He then played with my anus and made me stand upright and turn around so that he can fondle my penis. By then I felt that my penis betrayed me. I was not enjoying this but it stood erect. Pencil penis was rock solid, and Robby said that ‘Oh, You like this you dirty little fucker’

I had to put on his underwear again and he went to the bed room. I was afraid as I have never seen Robby acted this way. He order me to lay next to him and went straight to the back page of the newspaper where there were usually pictures of girls in very tiny swimwear. He started comments luck how he would like to fuck this one, that one has huge tits, etc

My dear uncle Robby then changed and I saw an animal. He ordered me to lay on my left side and told me that I must become custom of sleeping in the nude, as the guys in the army do not always sleep in their undies, but nude. He then stripped and I remember that I had this MASSIVE THICK dick and I felt ashamed with my little pencil dick. I didn’t move as quick as he has ordered and he forcefully removed his undies from my teen body. To this day I still recall the feeling of his toe nail scratching down my leg as he was pushing it down with his foot.

No explanation. No excuse just rape followed.

He turned me on my tummy and applied a blob of Vaseline to my Anus and I assume on that massive thick dick of his. I was ordered in a very loud stern voice to lay still and be quiet – or else.

Status
Not open for further replies.