My teen rape (Part 2) Warning TRIGGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABoy

Registrant
I had my doubts about uncle Robby, as I remembered the nights with his hand in my pants, and the special attention he paid to my pencil penis when bathing me. Reluctantly I joined him that Saturday and on our way to his apartment he bought the early edition of the Sunday Newspaper that was already delivered to one of the stores.

At his apartment I was instructed to go and take a bath. As I was washing up, he started making us a quick meal, but soon appeared in the bathroom, and that is where this story actually begins.

As a 13 year old I was shy about the development of my body. My dick was not yet the size of most of my friends though I had pubic hairs. Robby blatantly came up to me and asked if my uncircumcised dick’s skin can fully retract. I was shocked beyond compare and stood like a pillar, and that is when he said that he will check, and he started retracting my foreskin and move it back with a smirk on his face.

It was then when hen he grabbed my clothing and gave me one of his bigger undies, because ‘that is what mean is supposed to wear’. He was laughing and making jokes about my penis and scrotum falling out from behind the oversized garment. We then went to eat, and I was so glad that the table covered my boyhood.

Robby suggested we watch tv, but that never materialised. Once in his living room, he had me on his coffee table in the middle of the floor, like a prized possession. I was humiliated and cried the whole time. I could not leave because he took my clothes and all I was wearing was his damn oversized underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.