My teen rape (Part 1) Warning TRIGGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SABoy

Registrant
Good day folks

I have been wanting to publish this for a long time now, and finally had the courage to do so. I do need to ask you to oversee any grammar or other mistakes I may make in writing this as English is not my native language.

I grew up with an elder brother who frequently molested me at night. Being that young (4-7) it never crossed my mind that he in fact was doing something wrong. At bath time he always had something to do in the bathroom, and in 3rd grade started giving me oral sex – obviously it meant nothing to me.

He was the only older male in the house, as my Dad took off in my 1st grade year. When my mom had to work nightshift as a nurse a family friend – Robby – was asked to babysit me – as my brother took off to who knows where to do who knows what. Robby bathed me and spent the night in my bed – with his hand in my pants!

Robby was years older than my brother but younger than my mom, and she adored the young man with his nice manners. He came by to play ball with me, and showered me with attention and I never complained because uncle Robby filled in for a non-existing dad.

My mom however had no objection when Robby asked her one Saturday if I could spent the night at his apartment. I was 13 or 14 years old and in 8th grade. She was delighted that her youngest has a man figure who can teach him the ways of life, do manly things like fixing car engines, go fishing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.