My long battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
My long battle

This is me

Registrant
Hi. I was sexually abused as a 10 year old boy by a male neighbour, he did things to me that I didn't really understand, inappropriate touching and sexual things such as masterbated me.
My father also did some things although not physical still had an impact on me such as watching and looking at my penis whilst showering, showing me pictures of naked women when my mother was not around, he also used to physically and mentally abuse me.

All this lead to a whole host of problems which some still affect me today, problems with sexual identification, severe depression and anxiety, social problems and a whole host of others.

The biggest problem of all for me about it all as I have posted elsewhere is sexual orientation issues. I could not talk to my family about what happened due to their extreme prejudice towards the Lgbt etc community even though it wasn't my fault.

I'm a bit of wreck, like so many others I have a lot of issues, I will post another bit of this later when I feel upto it but I am getting better about talking about it

Status
Not open for further replies.