My letter to him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My letter to him..

Rowen

Registrant
So this is what I want to say to one of my abusers

G,
I know it was you. I know you betrayed me in a way that a best friend should never do. You did it, you took my happiness and the small amount of innocence I had left. The want to taint me grew in your heart when I said no. I want to get over you and move on. I was so happy being by your side and didn't feel so alone anymore. You changed my world three times, when I first met you, when you became my best friend and when you took my soul on that fateful bus ride. Once again I am broken and shattered on the floor. You moved on while these memory chains pull me under the current. My life after you has been a collapsing building that I have survived somehow while dodging the falling debris. Don't you know that the damage you did is irreparable? You promised me your life and what I got was your knife. You drug me into the night taking my life because that's the one thing you keep. Your light hide an insidious shadow it seems. I want to forget you, I want to forget your laugh, I want to forget your smile and the pain you caused me because you weren't just a best friend were you? You had my heart. I was in love with you. You will find me in the wreckage of us you have left in ruins. Never ever again.

Sincerely the wreckage of the past the one ruined again

Status
Not open for further replies.